Practice Closure Dates:
- April 19, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- May 4, 5, 6, 19
- April 21, 26, 27, 28, 30
- May 4, 5, 6, 19
Basildon is open without any disruption.
Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working adhering to all recommended guidelines in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment.
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until you are contacted by a member of our team. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please inform us that you have arrived and remain inside the vehicle awaiting further instruction.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times.
- We can only allow one owner with one pet.
- We have restriction in our waiting areas, please bear with us. You will hopefully be invited in to wait for your consultation with the vet, but if you prefer to wait in your car arrangements can be made for this.
- Nurse Consult appointments will run slightly different. Our Nurse will collect your pet from you and return once the examination has been completed. The nurse will then proceed with the consultation in either the waiting area or car park.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.