Our Video Consultation Service uses the latest technology to allow our veterinary team to assist you when we’re not able to provide care and treatment in the surgery – which is particularly important during the current COVID-19 situation.
Using an online platform called Vetstoria, our vets can give you general advice, help monitor and update treatment for pets already under our care. In certain circumstances, we may be able to provide veterinary attention to new cases, where no other more suitable arrangements can be made.
- Get veterinary advice without visiting the practice
- It is the same cost as a standard consultation, which has to be paid prior to the consult via a credit or debit card.
- If you have questions whether an online consult is suitable for you, call our practice and we’ll discuss the most appropriate way to manage your request
How does it work?
- For a video consultation, you can use the below Vetstoria platform to book a slot and it will send an email to confirm the details.
- The appointment will then take place as planned as a video consultation with an appropriate member of our Practice team who will have access to your pet’s notes, we already have available in our practice.
- Please note that you will require a device with a camera and microphone to engage in a video consultation.
- If a follow up visit to the practice is required, our vet will inform you.